We have a wide range of manuals for do-it-yourselfer's and restored stove owners. We've gathered many of the most popular manuals for stoves from the 1930's through the 1960's. Below is a partial list of manuals available.
If you don't see the manual you need, please contact us. We may have recently acquired it or we may know how to find it. Ordering information is below.
For more great Chambers information, manuals, cookbooks, and just fun; check out chamberstoves.net .
International Automatic Oven Timer
> The following are $14 plus $2 shipping and handling:
- "THE CARE AND USE OF YOUR WEDGEWOOD GAS RANGE"
- "A GUIDE FOR THE CARE AND USE OF YOUR NEW O'KEEFE & MERRITT GAS RANGE" (FOR LATE 50'S TO EARLY 1960'S STOVES)
- "THE O'KEEFE & MERRITT COOKBOOK" INCLUDES OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS FOR EARLIER MODELS
- "THE CARE AND USE OF YOUR WESTERN HOLLY GAS RANGE"
- "CHAMBERS OWNERS GUIDE" INCLUDING TIME CHART FOR CHAMBERS THERMO-WELL"
- "HOW TO ENJOY BETTER LIVING WITH YOUR CROSLY SHELVADOR REFRIGERATOR" INCLUDING FOOD AND COCKTAIL RECIPES.
^ back to top
> The following is $20 plus $2 shipping and handling:
- "ROPER TOWN AND COUNTRY SERIES" INCLUDES OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ROPER SPACE-MASTER, AND DETAILED TECHNICAL INFORMATION ON THERMOSTATS, SAFETY VALVES, DOOR SPRINGS AND MORE.
> The following are $5 plus $2 shipping and handling:
[image coming soon] [image coming soon] [image coming soon]
- "INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPERATING THE INTERNATIONAL AUTOMATIC OVEN TIMER"
[image coming soon]
^ back to top